The Clerk's Office provides a wide range of services to the residents of Harrison County Indiana, the Indiana Judicial System and the State of Indiana.
The Harrison County Clerk's Offices responsiblities include:
- Administers the official Court Records of all Court Cases with jurisdiction in Harrison County
- Clerk's Office prepares the Court's permanent historical record
- Responsible to process marriage applications and issue marriage licenses
- Process applications for passports
- Process Indiana Dept. of Revenue tax warrants for collection
- Clerk processes and distributes documents for court cases
- The Clerk collects, distributes and reconciles monies related to court cases and is subject to regular audits by the Indiana State Board of Accounts.
- The Clerk administers all Federal, State, County,Municipal and special elections for Harrison County
*Please Note: The Harrison County Clerk's Office accepts cash payments or credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/Discover) for Child Support Payments.